Sometimes, seniors need a little extra care or assistance to help them live safely on their own, and we understand that. Rockport Assisted Living offers personal care services, such as help with bathing and dressing, transportation to and from meals and activities, and medication management. Our personalized care service is designed to help our residents maintain their health and dignity so they can live as independently as possible. Rockport also accepts the Medicaid Waiver Program in our assisted living community when funds become limited.
Private spacious suites include: private bathroom, kitchenette, emergency call system in bathroom and bedroom, smoke detectors and sprinkler system, heat and A/C with individual thermostat controls, all utilities included except cable, on-call maintenance, wall-to-wall carpeting, and window treatments.
Warm, family-like environment includes:
- Family/game room with flat screen HDTV, DVD player, billiard table
- Library with internet access, chapel, and beauty salon
- Laundry facilities and private mailboxes
- Enclosed courtyard and professionally landscaped grounds
Basic Service Package:
- Continental breakfast, chef prepared lunch and dinner in a full-service dining room
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly laundry and/or linens service
- Four well-being checks daily
- Resident assistants on-site 24 hours per day
- Nursing staff on-site seven days per week 6:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Nursing staff is on-call 24/7
- Emergency response and security system
- Wellness programs/blood pressure clinics
- Daily activities and weekly excursions
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and located on RTA bus line
Studio Suite with private bathroom, including monthly service package
Starting at $2,800/month, includes Medication Management 2x/day*
One Bedroom Suite with private bathroom, including monthly service package
Starting at $3,200/month, includes Medication Management 2x/day*
*Additional fees for Medication Management three times a day or more
**$1500 Additional for second occupant
Assisted Living Services Available
- Medication management
- Diabetic medication management
- Activities of daily living
- Bathing assistance
- Transport to and from meals and activities
- Additional customizable care services available to meet your loved one’s needs
At Rockford Senior Living, your loved one is more than just a number, or someone to fill one of our rooms. We see each of our residents as an important part of our Rocky River community. To us, they are individuals with their own unique needs. In all that we do, we try to add to their quality of life and facilitate social events that allow them to feel included in a vibrant community of seniors just like them. To learn more about our dependable and affordable assisted living in Rocky River, contact us! We would love to help you find the option that best fits the needs of your loved one! View our gallery below.