Rockport offers a nine-suite memory care community, purposefully designed to provide round-the-clock, high-quality, person-centered care to individuals living with memory loss. Our mission is to provide a safe, nurturing home and to enrich the lives of our residents through patience and kindness. As we navigate the aging process together these goals extend to the family and friends of our residents.
Memory Care Suite includes: A private bathroom with walk-in shower, emergency call system in the bathroom and bedroom, smoke detectors and sprinkler systems, heat and A/C with individual thermostat controls, all utilities included except cable, on-call maintenance, wall-to-wall carpeting, wardrobe closet, and window treatments.
Studio Suite with one private bathroom $ 5,400.00/month, all-inclusive
Memory Care Services Include:
- Fully secured special care unit
- 24/7 Emergency Response System
- Resident Assistants on-site 24 hours per day
- Nursing staff on-site seven days per week 6:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Nursing staff is on-call 24/7
- All staff trained in Alzheimer’s and/or dementia care per state regulations
- Continental breakfast, chef-prepared lunch, and dinner in the dining room
- Daily activities designed for memory impaired individuals
- Daily organization of suite (includes bed making and trash removal)
- Housekeeping weekly and laundry as needed
- Medication management – administration, assistance, reminders, oral and aerosol treatments, blood sugar monitoring, insulin injections and/or insulin coverage
- Coumadin monitoring (with medication management)
- Bathing – one or two person assist, two times per week
- Activities of daily living (ADL) – assistance with bathing, grooming, oral hygiene, dressing, hair care, and nail care
- Well-being/toileting checks – at least every two hours per night
- Assistance with transportation – to/from meals and activities
- Assistance with ordering, refilling and changing oxygen tanks
- Textural modification of food
- Simple dressings as needed